- Works with Patient Care Manager, Patient Care Supervisor, Assistant Patient Care Managers, and clinical and unit staff to maintain systems for exchange of information/communication
- Organizes the work environment
- Secures supplies and supports unit operations for the achievement of patient care needs
- Performs patient care and unit tasks that support the unit standard of patient care and facilitates unit operations
- Works closely with charge RN for prioritization of unit work flow
Reading Time: 5 minutes Preparing for a baby can be exciting as well as draining that’s why as expectant mothers we need to plan for the arrival of our baby. Planning it’s an effective way to prevent the burnout that comes with childbirth.