- Works with Patient Care Manager, Patient Care Supervisor, Assistant Patient Care Managers, and clinical and unit staff to maintain systems for exchange of information/communication
- Organizes the work environment
- Secures supplies and supports unit operations for the achievement of patient care needs
- Performs patient care and unit tasks that support the unit standard of patient care and facilitates unit operations
- Works closely with charge RN for prioritization of unit work flow
Reading Time: 4 minutes if you fancy some pampering but don’t want to splash out on expensive treatments or considering the lock down of most spa centres. check out these 10 at-home spa treatments perfect for staying in and relaxing.