- Works with Patient Care Manager, Patient Care Supervisor, Assistant Patient Care Managers, and clinical and unit staff to maintain systems for exchange of information/communication
- Organizes the work environment
- Secures supplies and supports unit operations for the achievement of patient care needs
- Performs patient care and unit tasks that support the unit standard of patient care and facilitates unit operations
- Works closely with charge RN for prioritization of unit work flow
Reading Time: 3 minutes Before finding the right diaper brand for your baby, you’ll probably have spent a fortune on baby diapers only to end up with an irritable, uncomfortable, and fussy baby with each try.